Monday, December 4, 2006

His hands are tied...

Dear Santa,

For Christmas I would like you to please tell Steve Jobs and the others at Apple to get off their asses and put the touch screen iPod on the market already. I don’t even need you to bring it to my house on Christmas Eve, I’ll pay for it myself but I’m tired of waiting. It’s no secret that those clowns have us all by the balls, but I thought you could work some magic. I saw the Easter Bunny last Saturday at Borders and asked him about it (I hate to bring up work stuff on the weekend but he’s so damn hard to get a hold of) but he said his hands are tied this time of year. I had to wait forever to buy a Macbook and I don’t want a repeat of that situation so anything you can do will be appreciated. I have been pretty good this year, but you told me last summer that you don’t give a shit about that “for goodness sake” jive, so whatever.

Say hi to the Mrs. for me.

Yours truly,
Don Goulash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don...Great call on the touchscreen ipod, God knows everybody and their dog wants one, but there is good and there is bad news.

The Bad:
We won't see the Touchscreen iPod anytime soon.

The Good:
We won't see it anytime soon, because we'll see the touch screen iPhone before that. Check out this clip from one of my favorite pod/vid casts.(Diggnation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBfLjqfYKM0

You should check out that podcast though. They drink a different type of beer every show. Kevin Rose(on the right) is the creator of Digg.com aka a f'n multi-millionaire and under 30 years old.