Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm going to try...

Since I'm always on the look out for new condiments I was excited to read today on Daily Candy (which isn't just for girls) about a reataurant called Smoque in the Irving Park neighborhood. Since I'll soon be leaving my current home base (a futon in a friend's livingroom in west Lakeview) for a new home base (a sublet with an air mattress in east Lakeview) I'm going to try to make it over to Smogue while it's still in walking distance.

I can't watch YouTube at work, nor can I look at MySpace or Digg.com or other video sites, which is why alot of stuff people send me during the day doesn't make it onto the Goulash Chronicles for a little while. Those of you who have sent links and video please keep them coming. I'm going to try and make more little posts with random good stuff and save the digressions for after work. We'll see how it goes, but the Goulash Chronicles are still in the experimental stages anyway. With that said, I was ecstatic to learn about a new Arcade Fire song available over the phone as well as online. It's all explained hear.

More to come...

No comments: